Save the date - Our Open night is coming up!
On Thursday October 10 2019 we're hosting our annual open night for our dental colleagues and their teams at Garstang Country Hotel and Golf Club!
We would like to invite you and your team to our free verifiable CPD open evening on Thursday 10th October 2019 from 5.45pm at Garstang Country Hotel and Golf Club. We are extremely grateful to our referring colleagues who continue to support the practice. For those dentists new to the area, our team of enthusiastic specialists accept referrals for:
- Removable prosthodontics (dentures)
Finlay Sutton, Rachel Seed, Syed Abad and Rob Jacobs will each give clinical presentations in their clinical areas. These talks will cover the new periodontal classification, practical tips for endodontics, the orthodontic-periodontal interface and managing an extremely difficult denture case.
Aims and objectives of the presentations and open evening are to:
- Give a clear, concise and simple explanation of the new periodontal classification
- Provide practical advice, hints and tips, which can be applied straight into clinical practice
- Highlight potential pitfalls and problems when treating periodontal, denture, endodontic and orthodontic cases
- Help identifying patients who would benefit from specialist referral and management
- Evidence that you can refer patients to us with total confidence
- Meet the team and discuss cases if you wish
We look forward to celebrating our 12th year anniversary with you at our open evening on Thursday 10th October 2019 from 5.45pm at Garstang Country Hotel and Golf Club. The hot buffet will be served from 5.45pm and the presentations will start at 6.30pm providing 2 hours of free verifiable CPD. Please feel free to pass this letter onto any colleagues who may not have received it directly.